Serves - 4
Method - Boil
Minutes - 20
Difficulty - 3/10
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup of water (or as mentioned in sushi rice packet)
- Sushi vinegar
How to prepare:
- Wash rice thoroughly under running water.
- Rinse rice and cook it (1 cup uncooked rice with 1 ½ cup water) or as per directions in the packet.
- After rice is cooked, remove it from the vessel and transfer into a broad wooden vessel / broad vessel (where you can mix well.) Mix well using wooden spatula.
- Add vinegar when the rice is hot(so that everything is properly dissolved in it )
- Cover it with a cloth and let it rest until room temperature and is ready to use.