Serves - 4
Method - Boil
Minutes - 30
Difficulty - 5/10
- 1 tablespoon vegan/ normal mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 11/2 cups watermelon, finely chopped
- Use 4 nori sheets (or more if needed)
How to prepare:
1. To make sushi rolls: Once the watermelon spicy is done, prepare sushi rice and use sesame seeds, for garnish
2. Take a medium-sized bowl, add the normal/ vegan mayonnaise, Sriracha, soy sauce, white miso paste, and sesame oil mix it thoroughly until smooth. Before rolling your sushi add in the watermelon and toss.
Note - toss the watermelon with the sauce just before using in Sushi.
3. To make a sushi roll, wet your hands, thinly spread prepared sushi rice on a sheet of nori,leaving about 1 - 3 inches of exposed nori at the top.
4. Fill with watermelon and sprinkle some sesame seeds. (use both black and white sesame seeds or any one you prefer ).
5. Now start carefully rolling the sushi up, once rolled, lightly wet the exposed nori with water to close the roll.
6. Using a Wet sharp knife cut into sushi rounds. push back if any watermelon comes out.
Enjoy with spicy wasabi Soya Sauce dressing