Serves - 3-4
Method - Boil
Minutes - 30
Difficulty - 3/10
- 3 Nori Sheets
- 1 cup uncooked
- Sushi Rice
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Tbsp Sushi Vinegar
- 0.5 Avocado
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Carrot
How to prepare:
1. Prepare the Sushi Rice.
2. Making of the Avocado Cucumber Carrot Maki Sushi Roll:
- Slice the avocado and julienne the cucumber and carrot.
- Place a kitchen towel and spread a plastic sheet.
(Cut any plastic sheet into a rectangular shape)
3. Spread the nori sheet, let the shiny side face down the sheet.
4. Spread a plastic sheet over the rolling mat, add 1/3rd of the rice on the nori sheet, slightly wet your fingers and spread the rice until it completely covers the nori sheet. Layer it evenly on the sheet.
5. Place 1/3rd of the cucumber, carrot and avocado on the edge of the nori sheet.
6. Gently roll the nori sheet until the vegetables are covered. Later, use the kitchen towel and compress the vegetables, until the full sheet is rolled up.
7. Use the kitchen towel to compress the roll. Turn and compress again.Use the wet knife and slice the roll into individual maki rolls. Don't forget to Wet the knife between each slice. Apply gentle pressure while slicing.
(Serve with pickled ginger, soy sauce and wasabi paste)